Monday, March 7, 2011

Babies just don't keep...

I just can't believe my little girl is growing up. Time flies faster and faster with each baby and I'm not too fond of it.



I just can't get enough of this cute little sweetie.

I really do love this stage of babyhood, but it definitely is flying by. I'm feeling really nostalgic lately. I know I always talk about how I want my kids to stay little. I just love them this way. But then I get little whiffs of excitement as I think about what they might be like when they get older....and I am excited for that too. I guess the moral of this post is (atleast for myself): just love every minute!! Of course it is hard to see some cute things and fun times pass (and of course there are things that we are ready to have pass....), but I have a hope in a fun future too!


No comments:

Post a Comment