Monday, April 26, 2010
Now Jed wants me to quit talking to him....
He just better not make any wrong moves...because I know how to get him back!!! :)
Saturday, April 24, 2010
9. Each of the family pictures your children draw include a stick figure mom with a big round circle in the center.
8. Your heart feels as if you have just run a marathon each time you heave yourself from side to side in the middle of the night.
7. Your maternity clothes are getting small.
6. You are embarrassed about exposing your middle at the doctor due to the red scratch marks on it.
5. You eat more than your husband.
4. You always underestimate your size when it comes to squeezing through tight spaces.
3. As a result of stressing so much about the weigh-in at the doctor, you actually cause yourself to have high blood pressure...
2. You sweat profusely at night, even though you have no blankets on and it is 67 degrees.
1. The lady temple workers take one look at you and decide to wait for the handicap stall to open up for you to dress in.
Monday, April 5, 2010
It was really fun to catch up with family, enjoy some fun games, and enjoy our little ones!! On Monday night we celebrated my mom's birthday and held a talent show. Drew and Madelyn presented some of their art work and Madelyn sang a solo of her favorite primary song. It is hard to keep her away from the spotlight. Like I said in one of my previous posts, she did not get that from me!!
Thanks for visiting us! We had such a wonderful time!!
Right before their departure.
Enjoying some cool ice cream refreshment after yet another intense nerf war.
Hannah just being cute with a large flower!
For the weekend we headed up to Jed's family's cabin in Swan Valley. We had a really fun time with our family. It's amazing how much more you can relax just a little ways away from home. It was so nice to enjoy conference and celebrate easter. The city put on an Easter egg hunt, which we decided to go to. We usually avoid those ever since our experience with parents pushing..and fighting over candy......but we gave this egg hunt a chance. It turned out to be really fun. There weren't tons of people and they had lunch and prizes too. Hannah won a bike and Drew won an easter basket. Madelyn was ok about not winning, since Hannah is too little to ride the bike and wear the barbie helmet!!
It was frigid, but it is hard to dampen young spirits when candy is involved.
Hannah was content with one egg when she discovered what was inside. So daddy had to help her find just a couple more.
The big score. Hannah does love to go for rides on her new bike, and even stand on it....but that is what you would expect from Hannah. :)
Then on Sunday we were able to enjoy more General Conference. I love conference, and I especially loved that conference was on Easter weekend. We headed back home and had a birthday celebration for Grandpa Jody. We had such a party week!! We also were able to go visit our little Ellie's headstone and bring the meaning to Easter to home for our little family. We're so grateful for the love of the Savior and the wonderful gift He has given to each of us.
Here is me and all my little ones!