Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Stars Aligned

So this week I was able to meet up with some of my roommates from my college years. These ladies are amazing. I think it was a year and a half since I last saw the two ladies to the right of me, and 2 years since I saw the lady to my left (at her wedding!). It is just wonderful that when we are together it's like time has stood still and we're still the greatest friends. It is amazing that our situations are so different: one is continuing her own education, two are starting families while their husbands finish schooling, one lives in Dallas Texas, one married a man from Sri Lanka and has the most beautiful little baby boy-the bluish eyes and dark skin are just so striking, and two of these ladies are actually sisters-in-law now. I love that our situations and stories are so different, but they are what they are supposed to be! Heavenly Father has led us down different paths and I'm just so glad that our paths cross every now and again! I love these ladies! We had some great adventures together! They have always been such wonderful friends and they really are top-notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment