Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CONGRATS JED!!

Yesterday I got a phone call from the district scouting office. They were asking if Jed and I were planning to go the the Scouting banquet tonight. I told them we had thought about it, and the lady told me that Jed would be receiving an award so she thought we might want to plan more seriously to attend it. Jed doesn't really like me to do any online bragging on him, but I was just too excited and happy for him to resist! WAY TO GO HUN! I think you're awesome and have dedicated your time to something so worthwhile and meaningful!! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Jed!

    I think Jeannette needs an award for persistence in trying to get her elbow into her mouth.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it said "Congrats Jedi" when I glanced down. James would be jealous of your jedi training facilities near you!

    ReplyDelete