Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Lily!!

 We have another birthday around these parts just a week after Claire's.  Little miss Lily turned THREE!!

 This girl couldn't have been more excited about her birthday, and her "elmo pupcakes" that were on the menu for months!
 We had grandparents over to celebrate once again, I think we learned and next year we will combine these birthdays!!
 Lily displaying her "That's it!  I'm going to grandmas" shirt she got from Grandma Donna.

 Opening presents on her birthday...

 She has been helping me garden this year with her new tools.
 And that backpack practically jumped into my cart when I saw it about a month or so prior to her birthday.  It is adorable.  She loves everything about backpacks and toting random items. ;)
The much anticipated Elmo cupcakes.  
She helped through the whole process, little sweetie.

Things I love about Lily:

1-  She has got a lot of fire, that girl.  Lots of spunk.  Just don't cross her, or she is liable to pinch or bite.  Yep, still struggling with that....
2-  She can stand up on her own two feet.  
3-  She is generally very happy.
4- She is also very outgoing.  I subbed in nursery and I saw her try to include a timid visitor to the nursery.  It was very sweet.
5- She is courageous.  She did her first round of swimming lessons this year and absolutely loved it.  On the last day they give them the option of going down the big water slide.  She totally took them up on it without a second thought.
6-  She has a vivid imagination.  I love to just observe her in her make believe play, so cute!
7-  She has got some lungs.  Her voice carries!  It is just like her dad's.  She sits in the back of the car and her made up songs carry very well to the front of the car.  Too cute.  Songs like:  a frog, and once there was a little grandma, etc.  
 
I love that Lily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment