Friday, May 20, 2011

Making some Changes

So Jed really thinks that I should make this blog public again. I have had such mixed feelings about blogging, private blogging vs. public blogging.....or blogging at all! Oh goodness. I always have a lot of thoughts I want to write down, but I don't know if anyone cares to read them.. or if anyone does not share my opinions, so sometimes I just want to write for myself.... But I have decided to go public again....for now and just see how it goes. And if I decide to go private again in the future, I'm sorry for any hassle!! I'm just fickle.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am glad you blog. Sure, I wish we managed to have weekly conversations to keep up with each other, but this way we can at least do a little catching up when we each have time. I'll take it- public or private! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete