Saturday, June 27, 2009

Disclaimer

In my last post I wrote about so many positive things that are happening in our family because that is what I want to remember. Things definitely don't always run so smoothly, trust me. Being a mom is the most difficult thing I've ever done, but it is also the most rewarding. I appreciate Elder Ballard's counsel in the conference address directed to young mothers, "recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." Very true, that is why I want to try to capture those moments!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol Thanks for having a blog- makes you feel closer. When you guys come to Salt Lake, maybe we could crash your party for a couple of hours?

    ReplyDelete