Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's a

GIRL!!

And we're really excited! Drew has been trying to talk to the baby and convince it to somehow be a boy the last couple of days. The only care I had one way or another, was just a glimmer of hope of a boy so Drew wouldn't be sad, but we are totally excited and happy with a girl. Drew asked me to post a colored paper on the door of the house so he could see what we were having immediately after school. I watched from the window as he slowly meandered to the house. :)

When he came in he just said, "it's a girl" with a little smirk on his face--a little disappointed, but he is ok. My Dr. is going to do a double check on my next visit as he is just 90% sure. Drew is still clinging to the 10% chance!! But Jed and I also thought it sure looked like a girl. Everything looks normal and healthy which is such a blessing. The hardest weeks of pregnancy for me, worrywise, are weeks 15-until the ultrasound. That is when I get the most worried that something bad will happen. It isn't more likely then, but that is just what our experience has been. So I'm so grateful that I am feeling the baby move and things looked wonderful on the ultrasound.

Can't wait to meet you, little miss Denning!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You sure know how to make cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another sweet little Denning girl! Christmas looked fun and I'm glad you're all doing good!

    ReplyDelete