A few things I am grateful for:
*A warm house, food to eat, clothes to wear, and so many comforts that usually I take for granted.
* A loving family. A good husband who works very hard to support our family. Fun, good, and healthy children.
* Wonderful extended family on both Jed and I's side of the family.
* So many "little" things my children do and say that truly bring me joy.
* A new baby coming to our family in May. I'm grateful to see our family grow and see our children excited for a new baby.
*Good friends and wonderful neighbors.
* The gospel in my life, I love it.
* Life in general. I'm so grateful to be able to learn and grow and to become better.
* A loving Heavenly Father and Savior who know me better than I know myself, my weaknesses and my potential. I'm grateful that I can receive guidance and direction in my life from One who knows better than I.
* I'm grateful that Thanksgiving comes just before Christmas. A grateful heart is the perfect start to a season that focuses on the birth of our Savior.