Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Season!

September is the beginning of birthday season around our place. I love it. For Jed's birthday I decided to make a cheesecake, not just any kind. . . A REAL cheesecake. I had never made one before...but I love a good cheesecake and had wanted to make a real one for a long time. I got me a springform pan and everything. I stayed up til midnight making it and it turned out great. Happy Birthday to my best friend/favoritest person in the whole wide world! Hope this birthday was marvelous! ;)

I loved that on my birthday the kids came into our room at 5:45 Am "Daddy, daddy, it's mom's b-day!" Then I hear them "secretively" making a b-day breakfast. Then they came and got me when they were done to surprise me with presents. I kind of had a hand in my gifts this year (I accidentally won my gift on Ebay! for an excellent price though) but Jed still managed to surprise me! It was such a great b-day, great weather, great memories, and a great family to share it with!


We had a picnic up at the cemetery to celebrate Ellie's birthday. Can't believe it's been three years. I love this sweet picture of Madelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment